Posted by Panda Chrissy on 30 Sep 2014
With today' server save, we implemented a couple of fixes, mainly to address some issues that were related to Dawnport. Also, players that were affected by deleted inboxes after the release of Dawnport or were still missing money for house transfers have now received their belongings back.
Furthermore, existing and future owners of nethersteeds, tempests and flamesteeds can now enjoy still animations of their mounts. So even you are just standing somewhere with your mount without moving around, the flickering flames of your steed will certainly make an impression. If you are curious to see these idle animations for all three mounts, you can also check the mount section in the Tibia payment system.
Please note that a new client version is available. The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.57 from our download section.
Your Community Managers
Posted by Panda Chrissy on 26 Sep 2014
We are looking for new Staff members!
For more info click HERE. You can aswell ask questions in there.
Posted by Zimmiee on 26 Sep 2014
Ehave expanded our product offers and have added further buyable mounts for you.
Brand-new travelling companions are waiting to accompany you on your adventures. Check out the section Mounts under Products Available on your account management site.
Besides the three new panda-like mounts siegebreaker, poisonbane, blackbelt, and the new impressive demon elk in its three different variations, all other buyable mounts are still available.
However, if you are interested in either the platesaurian, the azudocus, or the carpacosaurus, this will be your last chance to get them. In 14 days from now on, these offers will be removed.
Once bought and assigned to one of your characters, you can ride the mount ingame whenever you want, no matter if you are a free account or a premium account.
Your Community Managers
Posted by Zimmiee on 25 Sep 2014
Ith today's server save, we implemented a few content fixes and changes, for example:
- Once you are level 20 you cannot leave the temple upstairs anymore.
- The orc berserker has been removed.
- It is not possible anymore to transfer items from Dawnport to Rookgaard.
- The vocation equipment of the vocations chests cannot be thrown back to Dawnport any longer.
- NPC Garamond no longer sells energy wave nor does he offer summon spells.
- PvP is not possible anymore inside the outpost.
Animation and graphic issues:
- Missing frames have been added to the animation of the invisible spell.
- Items sink now if they are thrown on lava fields. Furthermore, the lava riddle in the pits of inferno works again as intended. Also, it is possible again to reach Pythius the Rotten.
- The speed of the animations in the stand-alone client has been adjusted.
- Small issues with the female conjurer outfit and the kingly deer mount have been fixed.
- Some minor graphic bugs have been fixed...