Posted by Francis on 16 Dec 2014
With today's server save, we implemented a few content fixes and changes, for example:
- We addressed an issue with the world change The Mummy's Curse. Game worlds that were stuck should be able to do this quest again.
- An issue with one of the half-buried faces on Roshamuul has been fixed as well.
- Dawnport spells are now listed correctly in the dialogues of the spell trainer NPCs on mainland.
- Furthermore, an issue with Pythius the Rotten has been fixed as well. The missing stone was added to Pythius' dungeon again and works as intended.
- From now on, justified kills result in a PZ lock of 15 minutes for both last hitter and most damage dealer on Retro Open PvP game worlds.
- Sticky threads for guild leaders and vice leaders now work as intended on guild boards.
- The entrance doors of the Warrior's guildhall have been moved back to their former position.
- Also, some other graphic and map bugs as well as typos have been fixed.
Depot boxes have been added to all guildh...
Posted by Francis on 12 Dec 2014
Together with the release of this year's winter update, the respawn behaviour of several monsters has been adjusted.
It is not possible anymore to block the respawn of the following creatures:
high voltage elemental
lesser fire devil
massive fire elemental
Posted by Francis on 10 Dec 2014
The waiting is over. The winter update 2014 has just been released and is finally online.
In case you missed one of the previous teasers or just cannot remember them properly, we have a short summary of what is waiting for you:
A new menace is threatening the city of Rathelton and the magistrate of the town needs your help to bring down the dangerous inventor Jaccus Maxxen. Be warned though, Maxxen is just as deadly as he is smart. Therefore, this challenge will not be an easy one.
As a result of the difficulty of this quest, only citizens of Rathleton with the new rank of a squire will be allowed to try their luck to fight and to defeat this evil inventor.
In order to reach the new rank, a lot of new jobs are waiting for you on Oramond to prove that you are worthy.
Furthermore, a large and yet unknown underwater area waits for you beneath Oramond. Search for Mr Brandon and help him get his lost ring back. Do not forget your helmet of the deep when you dive down to ...
Posted by Panda Chrissy on 09 Dec 2014
Tibians, we would like to inform you about a great new feature we can now use to ask you about your opinion on certain topics. You probably already know our weekly website polls which are open to all players.
In addition to these website polls, we are now able to conduct more advanced surveys. Not only do we have far more question types to choose from but we will also use random sampling to select survey participants. This closed access means that a certain number of participants will be randomly selected out of all active Tibia players and receive an invitation to participate in a survey.
Once a survey has started, this invitation will be displayed to all randomly selected players upon their next login into the game (only in stand-alone client). Moreover, they can also find the invitation on their account management page on the website for as long as the survey is running. As you can see in the screenshots, this invitation will link to the online survey. Only accounts that have ...